- Added integration with WordPress. Display information from your website as from a regular Moxly database.
- The application user authorization mode can now be integrated with a WordPress site - in this case, the entire user base will be located and managed on the site.
- Added macros to hide (or show) the display of data only for authorized users or for guests.
- New forms of authorization, registration and profile editing have been added to the template in Figma to work if the application works with authorization through WordPress.
- Fixed an error during user authorization in the application
- Corrections in the designer menu
- Fixed a bug when using RemoteAPI as database in list
Instructions for integration with WordPress are in the documentation