Attention! It is important! After the update you need:
- Re-install IONIC SDK
- Re-install Gradle
- Update Java to 11 via SSH or your Hosting Admin Panel
- Removed placeholder in profile and registration forms
- Updated gradle to version 7.3
- Added in-app purchases using the Glassfy.io service
- Updated com.android.tools.build:gradle to version 7
- Now it is possible to download ionic sources for self-development, this feature is tied to the tariff plan
- Fixed a bug in setting up custom fields in the user profile
- Changed domain for receiving updates
- In the constructor, in the page properties, you can set accessibility according to different criteria: by purchased subscription, by the value of a custom field in the user profile, by authorization status.
- Fixed a bug when resetting the user’s password in the application
- Attention! java version raised to 11- please update it via SSH or your Hosting Admin Panel
To activate in-app purchases, you need to make settings. You can read about it in our help section.