Help on My Web/PWA/Android generation always stuck

Hello sir @Ruslan @agcentory240

Need help as i am almost finishing professional like app related to pre educations which i plan to published in playstore and also compete in competition this month

here is some view on the app

the issue is when generating android, pwa and also web build always stuck also had running for long time like this

hope technical team can help me as im worry any issue on my server side configurations and etc

i had send out credentials details on my root server access personally

Many Thanks

i had try clear query in build www in phpmyadmin
but not also helping

Tq

1 Like

Hi, tell me credentials in PM

1 Like

Already sent. To you sir. Had u received?

I had that same problem and clearing queue worked for me. Your app looks great btw.

Thanks sir @agcentory240 dgn @Ruslan , my issue solved, @agcentory240 checked and give suggestions for me to increase memory limit. then changed, my publication works again.

now time to speed up completing more pending apps that problem previously and share more to moxly community =)

thanks again Moxly Team!

Great, looking forward to your app release

1 Like

Sir @Ruslan @agcentory240 , i have no issue with build web and PWA for this app

but stuck on this error when generating android apps.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:checkDebugAarMetadata’.

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckAarMetadataWorkAction
The minCompileSdk (31) specified in a
dependency’s AAR metadata (META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties)
is greater than this module’s compileSdkVersion (android-30).
Dependency: androidx.work:work-runtime:2.7.1.
AAR metadata file: /home/appcademy/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/374acba94cfa23c9aebd1acf42a10fea/transformed/work-runtime-2.7.1/META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.
Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See Command-Line Interface

BUILD FAILED in 25s
33 actionable tasks: 33 executed

=====[end]=====

is that known error on Moxly side on generating apk?

can u guys help me check as if this solve, i will publish this app by this week as already 85%.

Do you build with android studio or use the built-in apk generator?

Try to reinstall GRADLE and Adnroid tools from “Download SDK”

I’m using built in apk generator sir and had try done as your suggestion to reinstall android tool and gradle from system

same also

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:checkDebugAarMetadata’.

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckAarMetadataWorkAction
The minCompileSdk (31) specified in a
dependency’s AAR metadata (META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties)
is greater than this module’s compileSdkVersion (android-30).
Dependency: androidx.work:work-runtime:2.7.1.
AAR metadata file: /home/appcademy/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/374acba94cfa23c9aebd1acf42a10fea/transformed/work-runtime-2.7.1/META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.
Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See Command-Line Interface

BUILD FAILED in 20s
33 actionable tasks: 33 executed

=====[end]=====