Error in generating APK

Hi, can anyone help me, Im not able to generate APK for my app, I always get an error.

Please see my log file https://app.moxly.io/storage/application/2629-mfdy1vqrdk/logs/3227-builder.log

Hi.
Check the footer settings, if the tab is active, then the action must be specified

Hi, Thank you so much, it’s working now after specifying the action.

1 Like

Great, glad to help :cowboy_hat_face:

Now when I try to generate anything I either get an error or it says it completed but doesnt provide a link. Does the cache or the server need to be cleared? I cleared my local cache already and same issue. How do I resolve? This is after ‘WEB’ was just completed successfully

The problem is not with the cache. There may be several reasons, a previously used page has been deleted, transitions and actions are not configured when using the footer, etc. It is impossible to give you an exact answer without viewing

but with a successful build it should show link should it not? I guess the question is does this work with all builds? WWW, PWA, Android, etc?

If the build is successful, there will be a link, if the link does not appear, then there is an error